Scroll to Top
- God is the creator and sustainer of all life, and every human being is created in God’s image.
- Jesus Christ is the savior of the world, the son of the living God, and through a relationship with Christ, lives are transformed.
- The Holy Spirit is available to all people and responsible for the inspiration and energy to accomplish all things.
- God continues to speak to us through scripture.
- Baptism by immersion is a means of obedience – when a person is old enough to make that decision on their own, although we honor other baptismal traditions.
- The Lord’s Supper is a central experience of worship and is open to all.
- Faith is a lifelong journey of growth and learning.
- Guided by scripture, the Holy Spirit, study and prayer, you are free to disagree. We welcome believers and skeptics alike and all are encouraged to seek God with their own understanding.